Heather Langenkamp will Appear in ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’

Heather Langenkamp, Nancy in the original A Nightmare on Elm Street, is making the rounds promoting her new doc I Am Nancy, and while talking to Horror News she mentioned that she’ll appear in J.J.Abrams’ Star Trek Into Darkness.
Here’s a bit from the interview:
Do you have any other projects in the works?
Well, I had the opportunity to play a small part in Star Trek, so I’m looking forward to that. I can’t tell you anything about that, but that was a thrill for me. My husband and I worked on the makeup effects for Star Trek. He designed some of them, so that’s the thing we’re looking forward to most. Hopefully we’ll be working on something else in January. We don’t know what that will be yet, but hopefully it’ll be a really fun job.
Did you catch the remake of Nightmare? If you have I’m sorry for you; if you haven’t, trust me, there’s better things to do with your eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Post

World News

Entertainmet

Blog Archive

Trending Topic

Health